[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - JCA close/destroy

chavali do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 26 06:27:28 EST 2008

We have a requirement to maintain the session with the legacy system and the client. We want to persist the same connection for multiple requests from client. Upon clients logoff the legacy system to be notified may be by calling destroy instead of close. Upon the notification to (EIS)legacy system,  the legacy system will processing and do some cleanup.

I donot know with the connection pooling will the destroy close the physical connection with the EIS legacy system.

Calling the destroy() instead of close() in JCA will the physical connection gets closed with the legacy system?

Will the EIS (legacy system) socket desc gets closed by calling the destroy().

Can some body help in this regard.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4132121#4132121

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4132121