[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Restricting access to different portals.

dipinpoovathel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 27 03:06:49 EST 2008

Peter, Thanks for your reply. But this is not the one I want. I have multiple portals, say MyPortal1, MyPortal2, MyPortal3 etc... and I have muliple users. say User1, User2, User3 etc... Some of the user has Admin role and some of them had User role. Now I have to restrict access to MyPortal2 and MyPortal3 for User1. User1 should only have access to MyPortal1. Hope that I didnt confused you more..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4132394#4132394

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4132394