[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Creating ProcessInstance Object from webapplication

ganesh7582 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 27 08:45:07 EST 2008

hi,

I persisted processdefinition.xml in to the database, and able to load it from database from my web application, using this code :

JbpmContext jbpmContext = jbpmConfiguration.createJbpmContext();
    try {

      GraphSession graphSession = jbpmContext.getGraphSession();
      ProcessDefinition processDefinition =
          graphSession.findLatestProcessDefinition("simple1");
    ProcessInstance processInstance = new ProcessInstance(processDefinition);
       Token token = processInstance.getRootToken();
       token.signal();

 but problem is when i am calling token.signal()  it is giving an exception
" couldn't load delegation class 'org.gss.jbpm.MessageActionHandler' "
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: class 'org.gss.jbpm.MessageActionHandler' could not be found by the process classloader

I am unable to call ActionHandler class which is configured in my processdefinition.xml

can any body help me

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4132504#4132504

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4132504