[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Jboss 4.2.1 clustering bug ?

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 27 09:51:44 EST 2008

Try deploying you war in deploy, no sar or HASingletonController, with your classloader isolation in jboss-web.xml.  That is, the way it works.  But add to jboss-web.xml a depenedency on the HASingleton BarrierController as described at http://labs.jboss.com/file-access/default/members/jbossas/freezone/docs/Clustering_Guide/beta422/html/ch05s11s03.html

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4132520#4132520

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4132520