[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Deployers ordering and write access to the private namin

deruelle_jean do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 27 10:32:57 EST 2008

We are currently adding sip servlets spec implementation on top of JBoss 4.2.2.GA as we are targeting the same version used by Mobicents (JAIN SLEE) to be able to bundle them together to provide full telco features.
There is no way at all to do it in a 4.x version ? Even if it's a bit hacky in waiting for Jboss 5 or through some kind of interceptors...

Ideally, we don't want to do any modifications into the jboss code just extend it to provide this feature, will Jboss 5 be easily extendable regarding this matter ?

Thanks a lot for your valuable feeback.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4132545#4132545

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4132545