[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: How the jboss performance can be increased?

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 27 11:20:35 EST 2008

Yes, there are a million things that you could change that affect the performance.  For some tuning tips see http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=SPECjAppServer2002Tuning. Though the wiki article is specific to tuning that particular benchmark, the general principles apply to all applications, and the article at least points out many of the settings that you can change.

Also, Andy Miller gave a performance tunign presentation at JBossWorld. You can get it at http://www.jbossworld.com/downloads/presentations/. His presentation was on Thursday.

Finally, I do have another detailed reference but it is not free. I can supply the URL if you like.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4132559#4132559

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4132559