[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Possible bug in named queries

apinto do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 27 13:40:58 EST 2008

Hi there,

I guess I've hit what seems to be a bug in the way certain properties are referenced in a named query. If the entity bean has an attribute like:

public String getPName() ...

... then, the named query fails deployment if the parameter "pName" is used, saying that it doesn't exist. The value "PName" needs to be used instead. This contrasts with the general rule, for example "getValueType()" maps to "valueType".

Am I doing anything wrong or is this really a problem? Thanks a lot in advance,

AP

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4132611#4132611

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4132611