[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: exposing GPD in web applications

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 27 17:43:56 EST 2008

anonymous wrote : A standalone installation of the designer tool is on the roadmap.

Correct, but this is nothing more than eclipse with lots of menu options turned of and e.g. a fixed perspective

anonymous wrote : It may be possible to embed the business analyst GPD eclipse perspective inside a frame of my application, or I might prefer the standalone installation designer tool to be embedded (from user guide).

Emded the GPD in a webbrowser? hmmm..... I would rather use webstart e.g. to install it. I would never try to run the gpd in a webbrowser...

anonymous wrote : Is there any recent information on when either of those will be available?

No. No effort is put into this. GPD has to be more complete first.

anonymous wrote : Can the GPD eclipse perspective for business analysts be thought of as an SWT? Can it be embedded in a java application such as an SWT using JWS?

An SWT? Eclipse is based on SWT, but a lot more... Embed it in a java application using JWS (Java WebStart?) I never new JWS can be used to 'embed' things. It's a web based way of downloading/installing/starting apps...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4132667#4132667

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4132667