[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Duplicate Instances

dsulliva do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 27 21:59:19 EST 2008

Taking jboss-forums.ear portlet as an example.

I removed the portlet-instances.xml and *-object.xml file descriptors.  Deployed to a clean database.

Under the Manage Portlet>Portlet Definitions

I created a new JBoss Forums instance.  Then a created a second JBoss Forums instance.

Let's say Forum1 and Forum2.

Now when I added Forum1 to Page1 and Forum2 to Page2.  I noticed that both Forum instances were the same.

Has anyone noticed this before?

I could have swore that I did this yesterday and had two separate instances of JBoss Forums.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4132708#4132708

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4132708