[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Accessing portal content with bookmarkable URLs+Parameters

jvence do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 28 01:45:28 EST 2008

I know that this topic has been addressed in the past but it seems that most threads deal with older versions of JBoss and Portal.

I want to: Allow users to bookmark pages URL with parameters

So for example:
http://localhost:8080/portal/portal/default/Community?topic=2323

Will load the Community page showing content related to topic 2323.

My questions is how do I pass these parameters to a portlet residing on the 'Community' page.

Websphere seems to have developed a custom-made URI resolver (see http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/library/techarticles/0710_koeth/0710_koeth.html)
which also simplifies the bookmarkable URL.

Anything like that exists for JBoss+Portal

Thanks,

Jean

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4132733#4132733

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4132733