[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Is v1.4.1 completely compatible with v1.4.0

liuhang781102 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 28 05:35:36 EST 2008

I used v1.4.0GA in my project. The project is running in the customer's envirement.

Now I have a fatal problem:  Cache A and cache B in separate JVMs, when A's jvm shut down, chache B's member list still have cache A.  This can last very long time. I think it is a bug of Jbosscache or Jgoups.

What can I do? Shoudn't I  upgrade my jbosscache version to a higher version? If it is, Whitch version shoudln't I upgrade to?  I have so much trouble ,thanks to somebody help me.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4132777#4132777

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4132777