[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Mysql replication and JBOSS

vickyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 28 23:13:21 EST 2008

"tricky" wrote : I did "setReadOnly" but it cannot be set  - using netbeans. When i set it manually in xml it doesn't work and EnitytManager always makes selects from master database
I don't think setReadOnly would be the property which would set the replication feature , I was expecting the driver property containing such info .
Where did you findout that setting the readOnly will be helpful ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4133054#4133054

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4133054