[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: MDB Deployment Exception (HELP!)

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 29 02:48:40 EST 2008

Looks like the order in which your application and the topic is being deployed is incorrect. I tried this on my local 5.0 Beta4 setup and i see a similar exception. I have a similar MDB in an ear named EJB3Persistence.ear (which is placed in the deploy folder). I have my topic configured in destinations-service.xml which is inside deploy\messaging folder. When JBoss starts up it first deploys EJB3Persistence.ear and then deploys the topic in the messaging folder (because of the names of these files). I then renamed my ear to ZEJB3Persistence.ear so that it gets deployed after the topic in the messaging folder. Restarted the server. Everything went off fine - topic deployed and MDB deployed too. Maybe you too are seeing the same issue.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4133079#4133079

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4133079