[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: multiple header support

pedalshoe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 29 16:25:49 EST 2008

Interestingly, I ran into this problem again.  I thought I didn't have to worry about this anymore.  I'm still trying to render multiple headers.  I have the portal1.war and i would like to have all customizations for this portal in this file.  Customizing the interceptor is an idea but that will mean the portal-core will render the way portal1.war should render...  this isn't what i need.  I'm experimenting with changing the name of the Interceptor to portal1PageCustomizer and placing it in the portal1.war META-INF/ directory.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4133369#4133369

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4133369