[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How to control end of conversations/state of stateful be

trouby do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 1 15:31:38 EST 2008

Alright,

Well, sorry for being so annoying but I still don't get the point,
If I have buttons that should start a conversation, propagation='none' is not an option,

big part of my buttons start a new conversation, so no matter what, I find myself adding join=true, at least for these buttons,

But as it seems most of the people are comfortable with it, I still find it really confusing and not exactly correct,

What I think is that it might be useful to have an option to end/start a new conversation on the same method/link/etc...

Asaf.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116268#4116268

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116268