[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: Jboss 5 Beta 2 and Spring Deployer

ragavgomatam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 1 15:32:17 EST 2008

Hello,

Is there a special way to deploy the latest Spring deployer 3.0. Is this a Zip archive or is there a special way to deploy this ? I downloaded this but this seems to be a DEPLOYER file. What is this & how should I install this? I did the following :- I downloaded this directly to my $JBOSS_HOME/server/default/deployers.

After this I started Jboss 5 Beta 3 . Is this correct ? I did not notice anything happening

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116269#4116269

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116269