[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: JBoss Tools candidate release

Marx3 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 2 03:25:26 EST 2008

i've used RHDS and when I saw it isn't free i've tried JBoss Tools. I use them in production environment.
I've downloaded WTP, JBossTools and only one plugin PropertiesEditor, nothing more.
WTP+JBossTools is totally unstable. It hangs (I can click menu etc but no action is made) and sometimes Eclipse closes without any warning or error. There is something wrong with such setup. Problem is in part with WTP, because I had similair behaviours - sudden exiting - with WTP only, and in part with JBossTools (hanging).

Now I'm back to RHDS beta - it's stable as rock.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116320#4116320

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116320