[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Uploading multiple files from Client to server

kaviarasu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 2 06:33:45 EST 2008

Hi
i want to upload all  files from a folder in Client to Server
Im using jsf as a front ent
When if i test it in client side with Server in same machine and checks for the folder and upload all files it working
But when the server is in remote palce how to upload all files from client folder to the server

I pasted my sample coding . I browse one file from the folder and using that i find the path to the folder and upload all fles from the folder

  File f=new File(vname1);
  File f1=new File(f.getParent());
  int i=0;
  if(f1.isDirectory())
  {
  for(File a:f1.listFiles())
  {
    						            FileInputStream fr = new     	FileInputStream(a);		  FileOutputStream fw = new FileOutputStream(new File(location1,a.getName()));
  while((i=fr.read())!=-1)
  {
      fw.write(i);
    }
  fw.close();
  fr.close();
	  }

the above code works when the server is in same machine

when the server is in remote place it not working

Thanks in advance
happy new year
Regards
Kaviarasu