[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: Jboss 5 Beta 2 and Spring Deployer

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 2 06:34:22 EST 2008

Aha, forgot to mention. :-)

The behavior changed a bit, the default name is now the name of the -spring.xml file.
Renaming your -spring.xml file to spring-inject-spring.xml should do the trick.
If that doesn't help, also place your Spring module higher in the application.xml, since the order matters - spring module should be deployed before ejb3 module - if the ejb's use spring beans at some initialization.
If that also doesn't help, we'll need to introduce some dependency in our spring-deployers-beans.xml.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116356#4116356

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116356