[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam & BPM - is there a way to 'filter' taskInstanceList

javabeats do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 2 07:46:03 EST 2008

Certainly. And contribute it back, should the code be good and useful for other people as well. ;)

I was hoping I could hook a drools-kind-of-solution here to easily swap it in runtime, or even disable such "filtering" capability as the user sees fit. That can still be accomplished by extending the component, as you suggested, but it implies in more coding - and, a script seemed like a better way.

But I see no problems extending it - the everlasting beauty of OOP in Java =D

Rodrigo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116382#4116382

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116382