[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Test and Production deployment

bbleafs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 2 10:55:23 EST 2008

I want to build two Jar files of EJBs and deploy them to one JBoss AS.  They essentially will contain the same EJBs, but the EJBs in one Jar file will connect to a test database and the other EJBs in the other Jar file will connect to a production database.

How can I achieve this deploying to one instance of JBoss?  I know how to setup the two data sources in JBoss but how do deploy these two Jar files to JBoss and have the client make a call to jboss to return the correct EJBs ( test or production )?

Any ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116432#4116432

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116432