[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Traying to run Bridge service

JA121 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 2 12:21:25 EST 2008

Hi,

I also have a little problem with starting the Message Brdige service...

According to the official guide, i had made my remote JMSProvider mbean in jms-ds.xml, and deployed my bridge-service.xml. Aftrer that i got the following exception:

  | javax.naming.CommunicationException [Root exception is java.rmi.NoSuchObjectException: no such object in table]
  | 	at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:780)
  | 	at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:627)
  | 	at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(Unknown Source)
  | 	at org.jboss.jms.server.bridge.JNDIFactorySupport.createObject(JNDIFactorySupport.java:66)
  | 	at org.jboss.jms.server.bridge.JNDIDestinationFactory.createDestination(JNDIDestinationFactory.java:45)
  | 	at org.jboss.jms.server.bridge.Bridge.setupJMSObjects(Bridge.java:910)
  | 	at org.jboss.jms.server.bridge.Bridge.setupJMSObjectsWithRetry(Bridge.java:1152)
  | 	at org.jboss.jms.server.bridge.Bridge.access$1500(Bridge.java:66)
  | 	at org.jboss.jms.server.bridge.Bridge$FailureHandler.run(Bridge.java:1507)
  | 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  | Caused by: java.rmi.NoSuchObjectException: no such object in table
  | 	at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer(Unknown Source)
  | 	at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(Unknown Source)
  | 	at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(Unknown Source)
  | 	at org.jnp.server.NamingServer_Stub.lookup(Unknown Source)
  | 	at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:675)
  | 	... 9 more

What could be the reason of this, and how should i fix it?

Thx for the answer in advance.

JA

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116460#4116460

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116460