[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Buddyrep issue

manik.surtani@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 2 12:39:18 EST 2008

"FredrikJ" wrote : I am currently using cache 2.1.0 GA

I presume you mean 2.1.0.CR2.

No such behaviour should have changed between 2.0.0 and 2.1.0.  Some of the internal code has changed, but that is more along the lines of refactoring and performance enhancements, not logical behaviour in any way.

I can't seem to recreate this; we have a functional test for creating 3 cache instances each with 1 buddy, and then checking which cache belongs to which buddy group, etc.

Do you have a unit test that recreates this?  If not, do you have any more information that could help - are you using a custom BuddyLocator, etc?

Thanks
Manik

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116471#4116471

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116471