[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - 2nd level cache management

nlebas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 2 13:33:34 EST 2008

I'm looking for a way to tune the second level cache of jBPM (3.2.2) according to my needs.

jBPM internally configures the cache concurrency strategy for several collections as "nonstrict read-write", while I need them "read-only" (to avoid prohibitive synchronization cost and eventual errors in my highly concurrent clustered environment).

I tried to setup the properties "hibernate.ejb.collectioncache.*" but jBPM's internal configuration actually overrides them.

Why has the cache concurrency policy to be coded inside the product ?
What is the best way to set it read-only ? Should I rewrite jBPM's mapping files ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116494#4116494

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116494