[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: How to configure visual editor

max.andersen@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 3 03:13:57 EST 2008

It seems you are asking about multiple things here.

1) You ask about how to setup css rendering, but also says it just works for you so i'm unsure what is your problem in this context ?

2) WYSIWYG rendering of seam tags should just work (at least if you are using the correct xmlns for them. Please report in jira with sample page source and screenshot of the rendering.

3) WYSIWYG rendering of your own tags. JSF components does not have a "preview" mode builtin so for each component we have to define such a mode and that is done via .vpe template files. We haven't exposed a public api for that yet but if you want to digg into it search for .vpe in our plugins and you can find examples on how to do it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116628#4116628

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116628