[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: ExtJs and JBoss Seam with web remoting

cvigouroux do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 3 03:52:56 EST 2008

I've managed to make the glue between seam remoting and extjs in implementing a reader capable of reading plain objects. No mapping configuration to tell like in Json reader, it is automatically extracted from the objects returned by Seam. There's also a seam remoting proxy in order to ease the call to a component method for retreiving data and a convenience Seam Store.

As far as I've gone, this is a great combination. Paging is successfully implemented as well as some usefull functionnality such as a grouping grid.

I'll put some code when it becomes more mature and stable.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116633#4116633

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116633