[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: What happened to IPC support in JBoss Portal 2.6.3?

mhinten do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 3 10:37:24 EST 2008

"shilpak" wrote : HI,

  | I want to communicate with 3 portlets. I mean I want to click on one link in portlet A, and the contents of portlet B and Portlet C should change accordingly.

Well... The documentation for v2.2 states that this is not possible:
http://docs.jboss.org/jbportal/v2.2/reference-guide/en/html/ipc.html

But I am facing the same problem. When (and if) I find a solution, I will post it here.

For the record: communication between 2 portlets is working now.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116754#4116754

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116754