[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - pages.xml & param

kooudy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 3 10:47:39 EST 2008

Hello,
there is snippet of my pages.xml:

  | <page view-id="/detail.jsp">
  |     <param name="name" value="#{form.name}"/>
  |
  |     <navigation from-action="#{search.actionSearch}">
  |         <redirect view-id="/detail.jsp">
  | 	    <param name="name" value="#{form.name}"/>
  |         </redirect>
  |     </navigation>
  | </page>

Param name is successfully added to URL query but model is not updated when I change name in URL manualy and query server.

Form is session POJO object. There is setter in form object.
I use seam 1.1.6.

Do I need some Filter? Or what I am doing wrong?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116760#4116760

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116760