[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Traying to run Bridge service

JA121 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 3 11:04:11 EST 2008

After I had managed to start the Message Bridge, I noticed an interesting thing.

The source queue of my bridge didn't show the amount of the sended messages. In other words: it looks like the messages sended into the source queue never goes into the source queue, and they go immediately to the destination queue via the bridge.

Therefore I can't recognize at the source side of the bridge that my messaging flow is working correctly.

Is this a normal functioning of Message Bridge?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116769#4116769

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116769