[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: query object question...

minamti do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 3 13:59:46 EST 2008

Pete,

Here's the query...

  | <framework:entity-query name="myFoo"
  |          ejbql="from Foo f, FooMap fm">
  |          <framework:restrictions>
  |              <value>f.fooid=fm.fooid</value>
  |              <value>f.user=#{listItem.cUser}</value>
  |          </framework:restrictions>
  |    </framework:entity-query>

It says for 'f.fooid=fm.fooid' that atleast one value binding is required.

Also, if listItem is the seam object and cUser is a variable and has getCUser as a method, how do I use it in the query if cUser has not been outjected.

My final question is how do I access myFoo in the listItem object?

Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116821#4116821

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116821