[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - s:link & javascript href change problem

Stateless Bean do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 3 15:54:36 EST 2008

Hi,
I got <a href ling generated from my <s:link component, whitch looks like:

in this link i got param idAliance=37 and I want to change this param via javascript, and when user click on that changed parameter action in sever should get new parameter, but page is reloaded when I change this.
Can anyone tell me how to change href param value?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116861#4116861

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116861