[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - I got a new Verisign certificate and now my SSL connector do

mozkill do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 3 19:52:04 EST 2008

My SSL connector worked fine with my older certificate, which expired in september.   Now I have a newer Verisign certificate and now my SSL connector doesnt load up any more.   If i put the old keystore back, it works.

i can figure this out myself if someone can tell me how to enable debugging this connector?  is there a way I can get more information from JBoss during bootstrap so it can tell me why it failed to load the connector?

Here is what I did:
1.  i used Keytool to delete the old cert from my.keystore
2.  i imported the new .cer  file from the Verisgn email into the empty my.keystore
3.  i restarted JBoss
4.  i imported the cert into my webbrowser as a personal cert ( to see if its valid)  and it looks fine

HELP. how does a person debug a SSL connector?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116918#4116918

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116918