[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Anybody got Seam 2.0.0 working with WebSphere 6.1 and EJ

hirowla do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 3 22:07:25 EST 2008

"jbalunas at redhat.com" wrote : As Pete said I'm working on App server compatibility.

  | Currently have OC4J and working on WebLogic.  WAS is next :)
  |
  | -Jay

I realize Christmas has just finished and I don't know how long these ports take, but how is the progress on the WebSphere port? I know we're chomping at the bit to use Seam 2 for our next project, but it's hard to justify its use to management when it doesn't run on our final application server (and they don't seem keen on us developing on another server then porting it).

Thanks,

Ian

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116923#4116923

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116923