[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How to control end of conversations/state of stateful be

trouby do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 4 07:32:42 EST 2008

"pete.muir at jboss.org" wrote : "trouby" wrote : Well, sorry for being so annoying but I still don't get the point, If I have buttons that should start a conversation, propagation='none' is not an option

  | Normally I find that you don't want to start a new conversation whilst another one is running. Post your use case for this.

My case? I think it's any case with buttons that always exist on the template,

Lets make an example:
I have a top menu(that is always with visible) with few options,
[my items: a, b, c, d]

Pressing on one item should start a conversation, as this item is heavily being managed later on.

I have added a 'done' button with propagation='none' but no one is using it : )

Pressing on another item(from the menu) in the middle of the current long running conversation causes the error,

I solved it by 'joining' to the current conversation just to fix the error but this is not too logical as the last selected item is not being managed by the user anymore.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4117020#4117020

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4117020