[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Successful deployment on GlassFish, but not on JBoss 4.2

djkrite do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 4 08:56:16 EST 2008

Hello, I have a web application that I can deploy on GlassFish with no problems, but when I attempt to deploy on JBoss4.2 I get this error:
08:45:25,490 FATAL [application] JSF1029: The specified InjectionProvider implementation 'org.jboss.web.jsf.integration.injection.JBossInjectionProvider' does not implement the InjectionProvider interface.
  | 08:45:25,492 INFO  [application] JSF1048: PostConstruct/PreDestroy annotations present.  ManagedBeans methods marked with these annotations will have said annotations processed.
  | 08:45:25,822 ERROR [[/LoginV1]] Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.jboss.web.jsf.integration.config.JBossJSFConfigureListener
  | java.lang.ClassCastException: com.sun.faces.config.WebConfiguration

Code someone help me out?

TK

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4117054#4117054

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4117054