[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - how migrate an application web from tomcat standalone to jbo

liuliu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 4 11:12:02 EST 2008

hi,

I have a web application in using jsf 1.2, richfaces, facelets. It works in tomcat 6. I want run it in jboss. i dowloaded the last jboss as. But i have some context parameters i dont know where to  declare in jboss.
They are decared in  the context tag of server.xml In tomcat.

  | <Parameter name="GateUrl" override="false" value="http://xx.xx.xx.xx:8080/gate-vidal/services/"/>
  | <Parameter name="HomeFtpUrl" override="false" value="c:/temp/"/>

 I cant find help in the doc. anyhelp is appreciated.

thanks in advance

liu

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4117111#4117111

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4117111