[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How to control end of conversations/state of stateful be

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 4 11:26:10 EST 2008

"trouby" wrote : My case? I think it's any case with buttons that always exist on the template,

  | Lets make an example:
  | I have a top menu(that is always with visible) with few options,
  | [my items: a, b, c, d]
  |
  | Pressing on one item should start a conversation, as this item is heavily being managed later on.
  |
  | I have added a 'done' button with propagation='none' but no one is using it : )

So the menu items should have propagation="none". Why do you need to start a lrc immediately on clicking on the menu item (this is the use case we are interested in, of course you want to be able to navigate away in a freeform way from within another conversation).

If really need to start a new lrc from a menu item, set the propagation to none, and start up a new conversation on the destination page using pages.xml.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4117117#4117117

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4117117