[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: @DataModel not working with scrollableDataGrid

esmith1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 4 16:12:12 EST 2008

I have run into this issue too.  It appears to have been reported here, http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/RF-1711, and curiously has a status of unresolved.

I say curiously because --as a previous post wrote that it was fixed in trunk-- if I grab the latest 3.2.0 snapshot richfaces jars from here, http://snapshots.jboss.org/maven2/org/richfaces/ui/richfaces-ui/3.2.0-SNAPSHOT/ then the problem goes away -- although I now hit a new stack trace at org.richfaces.renderkit.html.ScrollableDataTableBaseRenderer.getColumnSorting(ScrollableDataTableBaseRenderer.java:934) which I will post in a new thread after I pin it down a bit more.  I'd be interested if anyone else has similar experience.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4117207#4117207

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4117207