[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: how to make multiple web applications sharing the same j

apdo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 4 16:17:25 EST 2008

Thanks for you reply

We where already using jBPM deployed as a SAR in our application. I was first looking in that direction but according to my experimentation it is simpler now.

I didn't explicitly mention in my first post that I did want to share jBPM for multiple web application "on the same jBoss server".

Here is what I have done; can someone confirm that I am doing things the right way?

My goal was to share a jBPM engine among multiple applications. I have followed the suggestion from Pete in my experimentations.

 I have deployed the seam-todo example. This application will be use has in my experimentation has the standalone jBPM.

I than create a copy of the seam-todo example like I have done in my first post. I rename it to seam-todo3 and then I remove every jBPM library and configuration file. However, both seam-todo2 and seam-todo3 share the same class loader define in jboss-app.xml.

I then deploy seam-todo3.

>From there, both seam-todo2 and seam-todo3 was sharing the same jBPM engine. I think it come from the fact that the JBpmConfiguration has its instance set has a static singleton and that they both use the default resource (call getInstance without parameter) jbpm.cfg.xml that is use has the keys of the instances map

For this reason I didn't had to overwrite the getJbpmConfiguration of the jBPM component.

Is what I am doing is all right?

An Phong Do

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4117208#4117208

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4117208