[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: JBossCache + Hibernate + Spring

narendrakg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 5 03:24:59 EST 2008

Hi Manik,

Previously there were 3 to 4 deployments os same application were there on different machines but with same JBoss xml configurations.

But after getting these problems, I changed multicast address & cluster name in all deployments.

I have also tried JGroups Demo Program and it is working fine.

Do you think I am missing anything now anything in configuration and steps to use with hibernate?

Thanks & Regards,
Narendra Gupta

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4117265#4117265

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4117265