[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: Jboss 5 Beta 2 and Spring Deployer

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 5 09:38:35 EST 2008

"ragavgomatam" wrote :
  | Yeah that was a small bug in my ant build....Fixed it...Works fine....Thanks...I think this should be documented in Jboss-spring documentation....
  | Spring Injection works fine with Ejb 3. with Spring Deployer in Jboss 5 Beta 3.

Cool.
I totally forgot about the legacy usage. :-)
But I think the new default name is more flexible. More fine grained.

"ragavgomatam" wrote :
  | As an aside, how does Pitchfork fit in ? Can we try injecting POJO's into ejb3 with PitchFork M2 release ? They have a JeeEjbBeanFactoryPostProcessor in pitchfork which recognizes @EJB anotation. Can we use this too in Jboss 5 ? Your thoughts.

Uf, never really looked into Pitchfork. So no idea what can be done.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4117296#4117296

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4117296