[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM success stories?

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 5 10:04:35 EST 2008

I might not be 'unprejudiced' but I've head less problems with jBPM then I had with one or two commercial ones. How mature is it? Well, I've seen commercial vendors change there complete bpm engine by buying a competitor 2 times in 5 years... How mature/stable/... is that.

There are some major (fortune 500) companies that use it, but I'm not in a position to disclose that (NDA). There are some (big) open source projects that also use it, so that might be a reference.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4117306#4117306

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4117306