[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - how can I create a simple database aplication?

Mussie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 5 14:51:51 EST 2008

Hello forum,
I'm trying to build an aplication where users can register with name, password and e-mail. I tried the examples in the seam reference in particular the registration example but that example just stores the name and password as long as the server is running. When restarting the server name and password are lost. So how can I store username and password?

I also tried seam gen chapter "2.5 Generating an application from an existing database" I followed the steps there but I don't know how to do following: "You can browse the database, edit existing
objects, and create new objects."

I'm quite sure you'll find my questions silly but I'm totaly new to this and a little advice in the begining would help a lot.

thanks and best regards,
Mussie

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4117329#4117329

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4117329