[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - trying to display a .doc file

mikeeprice do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 6 21:10:37 EST 2008

Trying to display a an MS Word .doc file with

<s:link view="/CamdenPlanVSN-1.2-1-2-08.doc" styleClass="footerLink">
      <h:outputText value="Camden Emergency Plan"/>
</s:link>

but get

description The requested resource (/cwe/CamdenPlanVSN-1.2-1-2-08.seam) is not available.

I can not find documentation telling how to display .doc files and other file types under Seam. For some reason it changes .doc to .seam on the file name.

I would also like to bring it up in a new window such as target="_blank".

Any suggestions, Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4117421#4117421

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4117421