[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Different Message id for each listener

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 7 03:44:07 EST 2008

"assaf49" wrote : Hi Tim, we are not using a clustered connection.
  | However, we read in Jboss documentation (see http://docs.jboss.org/jbossas/javadoc/4.0.3SP1/j2ee/javax/jms/Connection.html)
  | that "a JMS provider should attempt to resolve connection problems itself before it notifies the client of them".
  |
  | This probably means that JBM has some kind of automatic mechanism for resolving connection problems. Am i right?
  | If so, do this mechanism ensure ordering of messages that are sent whilst  JBM is resolving these connection problems?
  |
  | Another question : We have an Exception Listener that tries to recover a problematic connection. Can we be sure that messages recieved after our connection recovery are in order?

We always guarantee order as the JMS spec mandates.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4117454#4117454

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4117454