[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How to create layered Seam application

nickarls do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 7 05:27:26 EST 2008

Owning a copy of Alur, Crupi & Malks "Core J2EE Patterns" myself, I was at first surprised by Seams heretic ways but I then started to realize the many of the patterns are trying to solve problems that really aren't there anymore.

Sure, you can look up your abstract factory through a service locator but what's the *real* use in that? Enjoy your classes, the time for interfaces and factories are when you really have two or more implementations of the same logic etc.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4117475#4117475

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4117475