[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - How to use fully-eplicated and buddy-replicated caches with

ne_vasya do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 7 05:45:20 EST 2008

Hi,

I have a case where I need to fully replicate some data, but not all.

I understand that I could configure 2 different caches, but that would imply that I need to configure 2 different JGroups channels which makes me a bit uneasy for following reasons:

1. What if at some point 2 JGroups channels will have different topology for some reason (should not happen, but nevertheless it's possible).

2. If I configure 2 caches, then I get double PING traffic which I would like to avoid.

Is there any way 2 caches could reuse the same JGroups cluster?
Can I achieve this with options override feature?
Can I use options override on per-node level?

Thanks in advance.
Dmitriy Setrakyan
GridGain Systems

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4117488#4117488