[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Using couple of Faces components together

brachie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 8 03:34:00 EST 2008

Hi,

I think I found a little incompatibility between Trinidad and Richfaces in terms of partial page rendering!
Imagine you use the Richfaces/a4j attribute reRender="somePart" on an command button and "somePart" is the id of a  containing a Trinidad table. After rerendering "somePart" the CSS-styles of the Trinidad table are gone! That is really nasty!

Another thing which is really brothering me is the following error I get when using latest Trinidad 1.2.4 together wich Richfaces/A4J:

2007-12-13 11:29:23,574 ERROR [STDERR] 13.12.2007 11:29:23 org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.CoreRenderKit createResponseWriter
SCHWERWIEGEND: No RenderingContext has been created.

Has anyone any idea how to solve these issues?

Regards,

Alexander

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4117810#4117810

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4117810