[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Can a webservice have a constructor?

shoeb1981 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 8 04:22:15 EST 2008

Essentially web-services are Java classes, so I think there is no harm in having a constructor in web-service. As far as having parameterized constructors are concerned, you can have that too but you need to have default constructors too.

The very need of default constructor is: the application server on which web service is hosted, creates the instances of the the web service class internally and absent of default constructor will cause an exception (a runtime exception in my opinion).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4117816#4117816

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4117816