[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Properties file and subdirectories?

bm97 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 8 08:37:06 EST 2008

Hi,

i use hibernate validator to annotate and validate the domain model. After searching in this forum i found no real solution to the question "where to put the ValidatorMessages.properties file".

I wrote several own validators so i had to introduce such a resource bundle. I put the file into src/main/resources (default maven structure). In this situation the file is found by hibernate validator. But i don't want to "pollute" the root-directory of src/main/resources with localization files, so i put them in a sub directory. In this situation the properties file is not found anymore.
How can hibernate validator find the file located in a subdirectory (without touching the original jar file)?

Any remarks?
Thanks in advance, Ben

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4117901#4117901

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4117901